- Kingdom Hearts Light & Darkness Booster. We sold half a dozen boxes in the first day, which was quite a surprise. Bandai kept screwing around with their supply of Naruto (typical), which created some KH converts.
- Warhammer Vampire Counts Spearhead. These new models are just beautiful and I've considered picking one of these up myself. I finished my ogres, so I can go on to the next army, right?
- Magic the Gathering: 10th Edition booster. The Friday Night Magic crowd prefers these to the newer set.
- Citadel Mega Paint Set. I swear I don't understand why we sell so many of these. Other large paint sets sell a tenth as well.
- Mexican Coca Cola. Ahh, sugary corn-free goodness.
- Mana Energy Potion. Just a tad behind the MexiCoke, these hardcore energy drinks are tough to keep in stock.
- Naruto Secret Of The Masters Tin. Naruto is down but not out.
- Magic the Gathering: Morningtide booster pack. The latest booster release of Magic continues strong, but is much less popular than Lorwyn. Subsequent sets in a block are always less popular.
- Magic the Gathering: Planar Chaos booster pack. There are just a couple people who are stuck on this one.
- Kingdom Hearts Booster Pack (1st Set). This is what the Naruto crowd first took up before the new KH booster release.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Top Seller for March
D&D 4th Edition pre-order deposits are at the top, but we'll ignore those for now: