Monday, June 11, 2018

Photo Contest

As you may have heard, I have written a book called Friendly Local Game Store. We've sold hundreds of copies the first couple months and it has eight, 5-star reviews on Amazon. Yeah!

I thought I would do a bit of creative promotion of the book. Post a photo of you with the book, either the print copy or the book on your electronic device to my Gary Ray, Author Facebook Page. On August 10th, we'll declare a winner random (probably via some dice rolling method).

What do you win? Why more books, of course! The winner can give me the names and addresses of two people they think could use this book (a $50 value). I'll sign and inscribe them, and send them off. It could be a copy for you, a potential new business partner, your staff or even your local store owner. Heck, send one to your competition as a gift! I won't judge (that's a lie, I'm always judging).

I leave for vacation to Central America on Friday, so I look forward to seeing a bunch of happy photos when I login, lonesome for home.


No comments:

Post a Comment