Friday, September 7, 2007

Permit Ordeal

The day began in the permit office again. I got someone different this time. They approved my sign design and took my money but wouldn't give me a permit because they wouldn't accept my property management's signature on the sign design. They're under the mistaken impression that all of Park 'N Shop is owned by one company.

They agreed to issue the permit after they checked with the other property owner, which I find pretty offensive. They won't allow me to prove myself, but they''ll allow a third party to verify that they have nothing to do with the situation. I informed them that if they are correct, a sign permit is the least of my problems. I would be the victim of a sophisticated conspiracy with a fraudulent lease and thousands of dollars in fraudulent rent and deposits. Walnut Creek is so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment