- Warhammer 40K Baneblade (2). Despite the hardship in assembling and painting these, I want two more so I can field a "Steel Fury" Baneblade company.
- White Dwarf subscription. Yes, it's the mouth piece of Games Workshop, but I want to hear what they're saying. You can subscribe through the store and pick up your copy here, sent directly from GW with your name on it. Since I pick up a copy anyway, it makes more sense to subscribe. I also want a D&DI subscription, but we don't sell those.
- Warhammer 40K Apocalypse, Apocalypse Reloaded and Apoc Templates. I'm building a Baneblade, but I still don't own the rulebooks for Apocalypse.
- D&D Forgotten Realms Players Guide. I don't play in Forgotten Realms, but I like the addition of the Swordmage and Genasi. Drow are verboten as PC's in my games.
- D&D Special Edition Player's Handbook. The price is too high on this item, but I can't resist having the errata-ed version of the PHB. We're offering $10 off the price on trade-ins of 4E PHB's for this item, and I'll eventually take advantage of that myself.
- D&D Adventure: Pyramid of Shadows. I'm really enjoying reading Thunderspire Labyrinth, so I'm thinking Pyramid of Shadows will eventually make it to the table. My group starts Thunderspire on Sunday.
- Game Mastery Flip Mats. Any and all of them. Now that my D&D campaign has gone to ground (rather than being in the planes), I find the need for things like mountain passes, keeps, and other fantasy staples.
- Battlestar Galactica: The Boardgame. My friends outside the store rarely play board games, but this is one I think they could get into. Plus I think the series is phenomenally good and would enjoy a little BSG immersion without having to play a RPG.
- Double Shutter. We've got one of these Shut the Box variants on the counter at the store and I'm addicted.
- A Game of Thrones: The Card Game (box set). I love the novels and I'm curious how this almost out-of-print card game could be so popular among the gamers I respect. I want to give it a try, something I haven't honestly attempted since giving up Magic.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Gary's Christmas List
This is a list of what I would want for Christmas, if I didn't own a game store. It's not an attempt to sell stuff, unless you also find these items as cool as I do:
Posted by Gary Ray at Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
You can already get this stuff at the store; it's all -essentially- paid for, so to speak. You -could- use my D&DI account, but nah. =)ReplyDelete
I, personally, want five Land Raiders and enough Berzerkers to fill them all.
And maybe one Nurgled Baneblade, for the glory of Grandfather, of course.
Three baneblades, just because I can (theoretically).ReplyDelete
That means you're happy with the ding & dent Baneblade =)ReplyDelete