- Sales. You'll be surprised at what we have planned for our in-store sales. It will be an especially good time to stock up on deeply discounted toys for the holidays.
- Prize Drawings. Every 30 minutes we'll be drawing a prize ticket. The winner will receive a big bag full of prizes. Everyone who visits the store is eligible to win, but you have to be present to get your prize.
- Food. We will have free food and drinks, including soft drinks and popcorn, along with cake.
- Magic Show. Our pirate magician will be with us from 12:30 - 2:30. She'll be performing a magic show, followed by face painting and balloon animals.
- Open Gaming. Hang out, eat food, wait for your number to be called and play games in the game center.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Anniversary Party this Sunday
We'll be celebrating our 4 year anniversary this Sunday. The festivities start when we open at 10am and last until around 4pm. The store will have regular closing hours. What you can expect:
Posted by Gary Ray at Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I'll be there, since it's the closest I'm likely to ge to a birthday party, and only off by a week...ReplyDelete
woot! cant wait.ReplyDelete
I'm so excited that we can finally make it to an anniversary party!ReplyDelete