Tactical Miniature Games
- Warhammer 40K (Friday): Space Wolves Battleforce: 20 Space Wolves from the wolf pack, 5 scouts and a Drop Pod.
- Forge World: Space Wolves land raider doors, Space Wolves rhino doors and front plate.
- Warmachine: (Tuesday) Retribution Mage Hunter Strike Force Unit, Retribution Mage Hunter Commander Unit, Retribution Nayl Character Solo, Retribution Dawnguard Sentinel Officer & Standard Bearer.
- Privateer Press: Grind (Tuesday). In Grind players customize a team of steamjacks—10-ton, steam-powered mechanical robots—and battle to move a large, spiked ball into their opponent’s goal. The game comes with several highly detailed plastic components, including six Runner steamjack figures, four Crusher steamjack figures, 32 interchangeable weapon arms, two spiked pillars, and the Grinder ball. Also included are a full-color game board, 11 tokens, and custom dice.
- Flames of War (Friday): Hell's Highway, Sandbag Emplacement, US Parachute Rifle Company, US Parachute Field Artillery Battery, AAMG on stand (x4).
- Strategy & Tactics #259
- The Aventurers (AEG): A fast-paced thrilling run through the Temple of Chac, the Mayan rain god. As your intrepid adventurers delve through the ruins, they will face deadly traps guarding the ancient relics they prize.
- Arcana (AEG) (card game): Each player represents one of the great guilds of Cadwallon: the guild of Blades, the guild of Ferrymen, the guild of Thieves, and the guild of Usurers. Based on the number of players in the game you have a certain number of 'Stakes' areas. Players battle for control of cards that come up in each stakes area each turn.
- Carcassonne: Wheel of Fate (Friday): Full replacement for the base game and expansion to the original base game. It includes 72 tiles, consisting of 63 tiles released in the original base game, 6 from Inns & Cathedrals, 1 from Traders & Builders and 2 from King & Scout. It also includes a special replacement start tile which depicts the Wheel of Fortune, a new mechanic unique to this edition of the game.
The new start tile is the size of 16 tiles, arranged in a 4×4 square and is built using some of the tiles removed from the base game. Nineteen tiles from the game have numbers printed on them allowing players to randomly spin the Wheel of Fate (between 1 and 3 spaces around the wheel). Otherwise, a player may choose to move a pink pig animeeple one sixth turn around the wheel if they decline placing a follower that turn. The results of the Wheel vary depending on which of the sixths of the wheel the pig lands on. Results vary from forcing all players to remove a follower from the board to rewarding the player who moves the pig with three bonus points. There are six outcomes in all.
- Giro d'Illalia Board Game (8.0 on boardgamegeek) (Friday): The centenary Giro will be a memorable stage: the track will go through important Italian cities such as Venice, Milan, Rome, Naples, Florence, Boulogne, Genova putting all cyclists (above all Lance Armstrong back at his first Giro) under pressure from the first week on the Dolomites.
The game is a spin off of Leader 1 but will focus on the most famous Italian bicycle race. Box contents: 21“route” hexagons, 1 “general classification” hexagon, 15 riders (5 teams of 3), 16 “general classification” tokens, 1 peloton (to be placed on the card stand), 1 “peloton leader” token, 1 twelve-sided “peloton” die (with stickers of 3, 4 and 5 values to be attached), 1 twelve-sided “events” die, 36 “feed zone” tiles (12 yellow, 12 red, 12 green), 1 “energy table” block, 11 tokens (3 “feed zone”, 2 “bonus time”, 6 “mountain climb category”), 12 reminding tables, 15 special cards.
- Carcassonne: The River 1 Expansion (Friday)
- Wool Rules (Friday)
- Gloria Picktoria (Friday)
- Click Clack (Friday)
- Enuk (Friday)
- Giro d'Illalia Card Game (Friday)
Humanity stands on the cusp of a new age, with accelerated technological growth converging toward a singularity point, promising an undreamt-of future. Despite the ecopocalypse and social upheavals on Earth, humanity has conquered the solar system and partially terraformed Mars. Advancements in biotechnology, nanotechnology, artificial intelligence, and cognitive science have transformed our lives.
- Savage Worlds: Realms of Cthulhu
- Earthdawn: Kratas City of Thieves
- Traveller RPG: Supplement 5 - Civilian Vehicles
- Battletech: 25 Years of Art & Fiction
- Battletech: Masters & Minions
- Dungeons & Dragons - Primal Power (Tuesday)
- Dungeons & Dragons - DU5 Sinister Woods tiles (Tuesday)
- Dungeons & Dragons - E3 - Prince of Undeath (Tuesday)
Collectible Miniature Games
- Arcane Legions Starter
- Monsterpocalypse: Monsterpocalypse Now starters, unit and monster boosters.
- Heroscape Wave 10 Special Collection (Tuesday)
- Star Wars Miniatures: Galaxy at War - Booster (Tuesday)
- Yu-Gi-Oh: Ancient Prophecy Special Edition
- Magic: Duel Deck Garruk vs Liliana (Limited) (Tuesday)