Sunday, September 2, 2007

Carpet II


The carpet has been installed and tile in one of the two bathrooms. The carpet guys moved the one 4x8 table we have finished from the store to the parking lot. That's cool; I knew it needed moving. But they left it there!

I drove back to the store this morning from Conquest SF to pick up more stuff and stopped by the new store to see if everything was alright. Good thing. The table was parked in a parking space in front of the store. I emergency paged the property manager and he was a bit annoyed with me, telling me it was my fault, so no help there.

Luckily someone was around at 6:30am on a Sunday morning of a holiday weekend to help me move it back inside. While in the game room we discovered a much better layout than envisioned on paper. We should be able to get an additional terrain terrain table in there.

I checked the mail while at the old store and found a letter from the Concord planning department, approving the store. This should allow me to receive my business license. Among the annoying things expressed in the notice is that any change in business hours requires approval from planning. Geez, are we in Berkeley or what?

I was going to read more but the power went out and stayed out for at least an hour while I loaded the car using a flashlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment