The big order of fixtures arrived today on a truck without a lift gate. The driver and I had to unload it by hand. We received eight gondolas, a new horizontal display case, and a corner display unit. Unfortunately the caster kits I ordered are for the wrong kind of gondola, but we have plenty of time to get the right parts.
These particular gondolas are shorter and shallower than my current units. I'll be using these for boardgames and using my large gondolas for toys. I stock toys deeper, so they need more room.
The rest of the day was spent cleaning: windows, vacuuming, and the new bookcases. The bookcases look clean but they're covered in sawdust.
I put together a cabinet for the bathroom to store all the cleaning supplies.
Bathroom B was completed today.